Monday, August 10, 2009

Mommy Must Haves!

Being a new mom is an awesome experience (and I truly mean awesome in the truest sense of the word!). With having a baby come so many priceless experiences; experiences that I will treasure for the rest of my life. But what also comes with having a baby is... a need for simplicity, tips, tricks and life-savers. For me, learning what makes my hectic life doable has largely been trial and error, and I have come to find that there are certain things that I couldn't live without!
The first that comes to mind... Dry Shampoo. A miracle! I can't tell you how many mornings there hasn't be a snow ball's chance in you-know-where that I am going to be able to shower, or much less wash my hair. This product allows me to leave the house and not look like a homeless woman:

psssssst.jpg

Pssssst Instant Dry Shampoo. Why is THIS dry shampoo my fav? Simple: its super cheap! You can get this at almost any drug store for around $5. Spray on your roots, let it dry for a second, then brush it out. Icky shine is gone! Sure, its not perfect. This stuff is super white, so it probably only works for blondes (otherwise it might make you look like you are going grey). But we are on a budget, and this works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment