Monday, August 17, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

jennifer-lopez-instyle-september-2009.jpg

I got my new InStyle in the mail today!!! I love, love, love this magazine. It is the mail highlight of my month! I get A LOT of magazines and this is my fav-or-ite. Hands down. Yay! And the 15th Anniversary issue. Wow! I can't believe its been that long. I remember when I was just a wee babe (15 years old!) and I first saw InStyle at the local Eckerd's drug store by my house. I was already obsessed with magazines, and I became hooked with the first issue!

Hubs is on call tonight, so my plans for the evening have just been amended. I was going to go to spinning, eat dinner with LoveBug, put her to bed, and then work until bedtime (my briefcase is overflowing with papers that seem to be chanting my name). Well, forget working from home tonight...I will now be deliriously happy with my Bible. InStyle. Briefcase you can just stuff it. I will not have you beckon me tonight. I will stuff you in my trunk and hope you suffocate. I will be busy tonight ;-)

1 comment:

  1. That is funny! I got my copy of the September issue in the mail today and did a little happy dance at the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete