Sunday, August 9, 2009

Subtle signs he's MARRIED!

Hubs told me a funny little story recently that's got me thinking about the subtle signs that a man is married. Hubs got home from the hospital the other day and asked what I do to make his scrubs smell. Um, smell? WTF? What m'dear are you talking about? I don't think your scrubs smell; I mean, they smell gooooood. That's when he explained that he was working with one of the grumpiest of all attendings (lovingly referred to by us wives as "Dr. McScreamy") when McScreamy said to Hubs that he can always tell when a resident is married because they smell like fabric softener. Ha! That really made me laugh, and then it got me to thinking. I guess its true, for the most part. There probably aren't too many bachelors out there making sure that they race into the laundry room as the rinse cycle starts to throw in some Snuggle.
So, there ya have it ladies, use fabric softener...that way if Hubs is wearing surgical gloves.... people will still know he's taken!

unknown.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, haha! That is probably so true..I have no idea how often my boyfriend washes his scrubs...ew!

    ReplyDelete